In extreme circumstances where normal operations are not available, having a secondary support infrastructure can make all-important continuity possible. Good planning and preparation for any type of disaster creates a foundation for a business to move ahead with confidence.
IronGate Data Centers can customize a recovery solution to fit any business need and budget. Our expertly-configured systems replicate the physical and virtual company structure and provide a secure base of operations for management and support staff.
Our downtown Saint Paul building location is well connected and easily accessible.
- Multiple fiber carriers
- Back-up diesel generators
- Immediately adjacent to Light Rail
- Immediately adjacent to heated, underground parking
- Three (3) skyway connections
- In-building restaurants
- 165 person conference room (theater-style)
- I55 person conference room with break-out room and kitchenette
Dedicated Disaster Recovery Office Space of up to 20,000 Sq.Ft. is available. These will be provided, turn-key, to include:
- Private offices
- Space for up to 150 workstations
- Conference rooms
- Card-key access
- Furniture purchase & installation (optional)
- Wire/Cable (optional)
- Shared Disaster Recovery Office Space is provided on a first-come, first serve basis. Shared Disaster Recovery Office Space includes:
- 5,000 sq.ft.
- Four (4) private offices
- Two (2) conference rooms
- Thirty-five (35) workstations
Visit the Location
Like to learn more about how access to IronGate Disaster Recovery services can make your business better prepared? Contact Us